Monday, September 24, 2012

If horses had wings, they'd fly here.

Everything feels like lilac shores beneath my feet. My bare skin against the dark street. I lie there with a smile on my face as you feel my heart's pace. I whisper in your ear, "If horses had wings, they would fly here." I never thought we could be and here we are. so far from where we were. Everything feels steady now. And I still ask myself how, how did I miss it before. No one can say what's coming, no one knows what's in store. I feel connected, protected from what I once felt. You tell me you love me without words. My hearts burning, my heart melts. You tell me you love me in breaths. I never been so patient. Oh, I know it's coming, it's coming soon. And, everything else that's due. Oh, it will ensue. With you, I feel like you're enough. I don't need your name, my genes don't need your face. Your love is pure and enough. Enough to carry me to my death. For no matter, disagreements can't fade. My love is still here, stronger than ever. I spill it into the sky. I'm here love. I'm here love. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going. You can push, push, push me out. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not hurting you anymore," I say into the sky. We have something that I can't explain. What it is, I'll never say. It's something from another place. I dance in purple fields in the purple sky. I tell ya, "Look at me now, I flow." It's where I go, to talk to you. It's more than enough. You smile and tell me you love me. And, I believe you. The vibrations are coming strong. I can feel them in my chest. This was always for the best. This was always for the best. This was always enough. This was always enough for me. This purple place is enough. You are more than enough. You give me all I need. You give me enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment